With all the stuff going on in my life right now, it’s good to have my exercise routine to establish some regularity.
That being said, I’ve got to deviate from my “every other day run” schedule, because if I kept up with that, I’d be running on Friday — which is also when I leave for Coachella. My friend and I are driving through the night to get there by Saturday, so I need to be well-rested. Which, to my mind at least, means I shouldn’t be getting up early on Friday morning to run.
So, with that in mind, here’s what I’m planning for this week:
- Monday: Run 2-3 miles in the morning
- Tuesday: Hiking with the Mazamas after work
- Wednesday: Run 3-4 miles in the morning
- Thursday: Run 5+ miles to work in the morning
- Friday: Off
- Saturday: (At Coachella) Dance like there’s no tomorrow
- Sunday: Probably be hungover and exhausted — drive back to Portland
Sounds like fun, doesn’t it?
Oh, I’ve listened to some of the CDs I bought last night, and plan on posting some reviews in the next couple of days. Briefly: I like Death Cab for Cutie and Modest Mouse, and am still trying to decide if Stereolab is my taste or not. I had Stereolab confused with a local band, StereoVision. I really like StereoVision’s music, but, because I was expecting that particular sound, I was taken aback by Stereolab’s sound — very ethereal and trippy. Anyway, I’ll be posting full reviews of them shortly. Stay tuned.