Ran this morning. Got up early. Haven’t done that in a while. Ran the Three Parks Run, around 3.3 miles, in 33:22.66 — dog-slow, a 10:00 pace or close enough. But that’s what I plan on doing for the first 3-4 miles of the race on Sunday.
I wanted to record the route and it’s different legs and lengths here:
Three Parks Run
- Start: SE 13th and SE Linn
- 1st Leg (Start to head of Springwater Corridor Trail @ SE Umatilla) – .67 miles
- 2nd Leg (Head of Springwater Corridor Trail to SE Bybee & SE 18th) – 1.24 miles
- 3rd Leg (SE Bybee & SE 18th to SE Marion & SE 19th) – 1.39 miles
- End: SE Marion & SE 19th – total distance = 3.3 miles