Resolutions for 2005:
- Learn a musical instrument (carried over from last year)
- Write two novels *
- Pay off my credit cards and loan, then never carry a balance from month to month.
- Save no less than $2600.00
- I don’t think I’m ready for a marathon, but I will attempt a half-marathon this year.
* I decided, after talking it over with my friends, that if I make a resolution to write a novel, I might put it off all year and then end up with not enough time to finish it. On the other hand, if I determine to write two novels, I’ll have to get cracking in order to get them both done… clever, yes?