Next weeks’ running schedule. Um, similar to last week. The downside is that, if I don’t get up early on Thursday to run before work, I feel odd running Thursday night with a long run less than 12 hours later. So it’s optional. I’m probably over-thinking things. It’s just what I do.
- Monday: 3.5 miles training (no timing)
- Tuesday: Hills – 1 mile warmup/cooldown + 8x.25-mile uphill, jog downhill
- Wednesday: Rest day.
- Thursday: 4 miles (Optional)
- Friday: Run to work! 6 miles tempo
- Saturday: Treadmill intervals? 5 miles total.
- Sunday: Rest day.