Haven’t been running much lately. I ran twice in the past two weeks: once for 3 miles, once for 4 miles. And, yeah, the past two weeks have included some heavy holiday eating. So… that’s not so good. But as of this week I am officially back in stride.
In that spirit, I am posting my schedule/goal for this week:
- Monday: 3.0 miles
- Tuesday: 4.0 miles + strength
- Wednesday: Rest day.
- Thursday: 3.5 miles + strength
- Friday: 4.5 miles – treadmill intervals (speed)
- Saturday: Rest day + strength
- Sunday: Red-Nosed RUN Deer 5K with my nephew!
Only about 18 miles this week – want to start back in slowly. But no worries, I’ll be back up to my 20+ miles per week in no time.
Oh, and also, I’m going to be adding at least a half-hour of weight training three times/week to my training. I’m not sure how I’ll break it all down, but just want to do something for each major muscle group (arms, chest, abs, back, legs) on a regular basis.