Update on site re-design:
I’m this -> <- close to being ready to roll it out!
I just need to:
- design a logo,
- tweak the colors a bit,
- figure out what’s going in the sidebar,
- get the comments section working,
- go back through the archives and fix broken links,
- get all the little “goodies” like the drop-down menus working,
- and update the picture gallery css,
…and I’ll be done.
I think y’all will be pleased with the result. Very pleasing, simple design, easy to read and dial-up friendly.
It should even be mobile-device friendly for those of you reading my blob on Blackberries or cell phones or PDAs. Y’know… management-types.