I saw “Cloverfield” by myself. I see a lot of movies by myself. I’d like to see more movies with other people. Problem is, I usually ask too late – I’m on the way to the theater, having only decided an hour or two previously which movie and which showing.
To prevent that, I’ve taken a look at the movies opening in the next two weeks in Portland, and here’s the ones I’m interested in seeing. If you want to see it, too, contact me or post a comment and we’ll work out a time.
- Persepolis (see below for the trailer to this.)
- Strange Wilderness – Stoner humor is funny to me.
- The Eye – Jessica Alba in a J-horror remake? INCLUDE ME IN.
- There Will Be Blood – I still haven’t seen this, dammit!
- No Country For Old Men – I still haven’t seen this, either, dammit!
…or feel free to point out any hidden gems you’d like to introduce me to.
Here’s the trailer for “Persepolis”, which opens at the Fox Cinemas next Friday: