I’ve shamelessly stolen the idea for this post from Jason Kottke. Gotta give credit where credit is due.
- I learned a lot about the City of Portland Water System; for instance, ~100 million gallons of water enter the system at Bull Run every day, and around 3% of it is lost due to leaks.
- I learned what a Sloaney girl dresses in: dark skinny jeans, chunky jewelry and belts, and big hair, apparently.
- I learned that Portlanders celebrate Towel Day with drinking, live music and Vogon poetry, just as they should.
- I learned, again, that girls will give me their email address if only I ask them.
- I learned the French word for “reservation” appears to be “bramard”
Sadly, that’s all I can think of right now. I’m certain I learned a lot more, but it’s not coming to mind right now.