Third in a series.
- One man may or may not be able to make a difference. But one man can make a statement of opposition, draw a line in the sand, and put down a marker for the future to say “at least I was paying attention.”
- I really like the idea of selling boiled/filtered water to physicians in the Middle Ages. Y’know, if I ever find myself transported back in time.
- John McCain does not “get” the internet.
- As if I needed a reason to love Scarlett Johanssen or Barack Obama more, here’s one more.
- There are days when it seems the best thing for Democrats is for Republicans to be honest.
- Always ride my bike within the law, or be prepared to be Tasered.
- There are some Christians who either take their religion too seriously, or aren’t quite up to speed on this whole “parody” thing. It’s too difficult to tell sometimes. Seriously? Not just worrying about who will take care of your pets post-Rapture… but coming up with a formula to help decide? No, seriously? That has to be humor. And yet, I just can’t tell.
- Kim Kardashian’s butt is nearly perfect.