Hello! Thank you for visiting my blog. I’ve made it to the 2 week mark, 14 stories in 14 days, and I don’t plan on stopping. In fact, just as I’d hoped, forcing myself to write something daily has helped me unlock my creativity and I’ve got story ideas coming out of my ears.
If you enjoy what I’ve been doing here, there’s a lot of ways you can help out, as a matter of fact. Just visiting here helps, of course! And I’m happy you’re reading my words. In addition, in increasing levels of encouragement and assistance, you could:
- Follow the blog on WordPress.com
- Follow the blog via RSS
- Follow the blog’s Twitter account, my own personal Twitter account or the blog’s Facebook page.
- Share links to the blog or any posts you particularly like on any social network you use and love.
- Comment! Comment on my posts. Tell me you love me (you do love me, right?) or give me pointers or criticism of my posts or whatever you’d like to say. I have the spam filter fairly loose and the commenting policy at this point is “Yes, please!” so if you have anything to say, you can say it here.
- This might seem like an odd thing, but you can refer me, or even hire me! I’m freelancing, and that means I am always looking for topics for stories, and clients who need things written. Drop me a line by clicking the “Leave me feedback” button or clicking this link. I would love to hear from you!
- And lastly, if you really like what I’m doing here, and you’d like to encourage me to continue doing it in the nicest and most awesome way possible, there are ways you can contribute to my rent-and-eating fund. I’m freelancing, so any little bit would help. See the button at the bottom of this post, or on my About page, to send a donation of any amount through PayPal.
Regardless, thank you very much for visiting my site, and I hope you stick around! I’ve got far more stories to tell!